Organization Name – Amazon Private Limited
Who can apply – All India Candidate
Job location – All over India
Total Posts – Various
Post Name – Amazon Seller Support Associates
Application Fees – Nil for all categories
Ø The seller support associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
Ø Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
Ø Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of seller’s issue.
Ø Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
Ø Demonstrates excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
Ø Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
Ø Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution and attendance.
Ø Actively seeks solution through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identify trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
Ø Liaise with other departments such as Customer service, Merchant investigations or payment teams as required to resolves sellers issues and questions.
· Education: Bachelor Degree in any stream with 0-10 years of experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication in English. Along with English, some roles also require communicating in Hindi/Telugu/Tamil/kannada.
· Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and shifts are decided based on business requirements.
· Weekly off: Rotational two consecutively days off (it’s a 5 day working week with 2 consecutively days off)
· During the first four months (Training and Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
· Ability to use a Desktop/Laptop and familiarity with internet browsers, Windows Os, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office.
· Home environment free from Background noise where you can connect to the Internet and work on your deliverables.
· Should have a good Internet connection with a minimum speed of 20MBps or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
· Should have access to mobile phones at all times from a reliable provider.
· Should have a Power Backup in case of Power Shut down.
· Candidates who are based in the below locations should only apply: Mumbai
· Education: Any Graduation (other than BE, BTech and MBA fresher’s)
· Language: English
· Experience with a Customer Service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
· Technical (Computer & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
· Committed seller advocate, drive process and tool improvements.
· Enthusiasm and strong Self-motivation.
· Strong Prioritization and time management skills with a high degree of flexibility.
· Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
· Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of various workflows.
· Demonstrates effective communication, composure and professional attitude.
· Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality and productivity.
· Desired skill set include Ms Office application Excel and Internet explorer/ Mozilla firefox.
For more details Please Visit:
Amazon Recruitment 2021 – Click Here
Amazon Recruitment Website – Click Here